I am so happy to be offering prenatal yoga courses at The Birth House in Geelong now… By coming along each week you will build up a repertoire of yoga and mindfulness practices that not only support, inspire and empower you through pregnancy and towards birth but on into motherhood!
- Yoga Asana: learn a blend of movement and held postures that balance openness with strength and stamina, and help you feel comfortable in your changing body.
- Pranayama: harness your energy through breath and awareness. Make breath your best friend so you really can just breathe your baby out!
- Visualisation and Chanting: learn powerful yoga-based tools to help you stay focused and work with intensity in labour.
- Restorative postures: discover the healing power of deep rest.
- Guided Relaxation and Meditation: open to fully experiencing this moment, just as it is.
|TERM 3:||Tuesday nights 5.30-6.45pm|
|Tuesday nights 7.00-8.15pm|
|Wednesday nights 7.00-8.30pm *|
|DATES:|| 23rd July – 17th Sept (9 weeks)|
* (Wed night course is 8 weeks & starts 31st July)
|WHERE:||THE BIRTH HOUSE 112 McKillop Street Geelong|
These classes are suitable for beginners or those with previous yoga experience at any stage of pregnancy, however if you have any concerns please speak to your midwife/doctor or get in touch through mātriyoga’s contact page. Some students do prefer to wait until their second trimester especially if they are new to yoga.
❤ If you have your baby before the course finishes you are welcome to put the credit from your remaining classes towards coming back to Mums and Bubs yoga when you are ready!
*NB: the Wednesday night and Saturday morning course (see below) will include more time for pranayama and meditation and is especially recommended for women wishing to go deeper into their pregnancy yoga practice.
EXTRA EXTRA: Saturday Mornings 10.30am – 12noon for the mummas who can’t get away on a weeknight! TERM 3: Saturday 27th July – 21st September (9 weeks) Cost: $180 The Venue for this Saturday class is 19 Highmont Drive, Belmont and places are limited!