Bookings are now open for Term 1 2020 Prenatal Yoga for Pregnancy and Birth courses at The Birth House in Geelong… By coming along each week you will build up a repertoire of yoga and mindfulness practices that not only support, inspire and empower you through pregnancy and towards birth but on into motherhood!
- Yoga Asana: learn a blend of movement and held postures that balance openness with strength and stamina, and help you feel comfortable in your changing body.
- Pranayama: harness your energy through breath and awareness. Make breath your best friend so you really can just breathe your baby out!
- Visualisation and Chanting: learn powerful yoga-based tools to help you stay focused and work with intensity in labour.
- Restorative postures: discover the healing power of deep rest.
- Guided Relaxation and Meditation: open to fully experiencing this moment, just as it is.
|TERM 1:||Tuesday nights 5.30-6.45pm|
|Tuesday nights 7.00-8.15pm|
|DATES:||4th February – 24th March|
|COST:||$160 for 8 weeks (It’s a short school term!)|
|WHERE:||THE BIRTH HOUSE 112 McKillop Street Geelong|
** These classes are suitable for beginners or those with previous yoga experience at any stage of pregnancy, however if you have any concerns please speak to your midwife/doctor or get in touch through matriyoga’s contact page. Some students do prefer to wait until their second trimester especially if they are new to yoga.
Book and pay in full before 14 Dec for 10% discount. Code SUPEREARLY
Book and pay in full before 28 jan for 5% discount. Code EARLY
❤ If your baby arrives early (before the course finishes) you are welcome to put the credit from your remaining classes towards coming back to Mums and Bubs yoga when you are ready!
❤ Alternatively if you are close to having your baby and just want to book a few sessions please get in touch to organise.