Happy New Year!
I had a bunch of classes lined up to kick off in the first week of February but in the meantime things have gotten a bit wobbly, and I am no longer feeling confident to offer real life classes indoors when I can’t guarantee the health of my students. Face to face indoor classes are on hold until further notice (but please get in touch via the contact page if this is your preference and would like to hear when they start again) and instead I am offering the following:
2022 Matri Yoga classes:
- 3rd Trimester Yoga & Breath for Birth 3 week intensive – is running as 1 x outside face to face park session and 2 x Zoom sessions on Tuesdays at 11.30am
- Online Prenatal Yoga 6 week courses will be continuing on Tuesday nights 6.45pm this year
- Yoga & Meditation for Pregnancy at Geelong City Yoga on Monday nights – on hold for now but online course still happening (see above)
- Yoga for Mums & Bubs at The Monastery on Tuesdays – on hold for now however in meantime a combo of park meets and zooms will be happening soon.
- Postnatal Yoga will happen online Monday mornings 10am – with monthly park catch ups/walks.
Plus coming soon: Weekend Yoga for Pregnancy + Birth workshops. Once RAT tests are more readily available! Please get in touch if you are interested.
Matri: From the Sanskrit Mātr. A combining form meaning Mother. Used in the formation of words such as matriarch, matrilineal.
Matri yoga: a whole-hearted offering of yoga and mindfulness-based practices to support women through pregnancy, motherhood and beyond.